Fashion Beauty Photography
For our first three issues were are offering up to five free advertisements per issue. Please email us at email@example.com with your details for any further information.
We not only focus on the big news in beauty, but also promote bloggers, influencers and writers to submit content for review. If you would like to add to our magazine please email us a copy of your work, any related images for print and we will review and let you know. We are about supporting everything in fashion and helping those in the know and those new to the industry to express themselves and share their knowledge, thoughts and experiences with us and our readers.
Fashion can be worn and expressed in so many different ways. Fashion and Photography are an opportunity to embrace your individuality and reflect your personality, promote fashion design and much more, fashion captures moments in time that can be shared and kept forever.
Having your own style can boost your confidence and let the world know who you are. Salt Fashion Magazine is an exploration of many styles and fashions, amazing photography and artful photographers and will share what's on trend in the here and now. We hope you enjoy sharing our journey with us!
<Salt Fashion Magazine Issue One, September 2020: https://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1838554
October 2020 ( Ella on the cover): https://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1839905?__r=1488593
November 2020: Issue: https://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1878972?__r=1488593
December 2020 Issue: https://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1896118?__r=1488593
January 2021 Issue (Cover Silver Fox Australia): https://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1912831?__r=1488593
February 2021 Issue ( Cover Navid blk sqr photography): https://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1927798?__r=1488593
March 2021 Issue 7 ( Cover Lainy Gold Photo: Edwin Alvarado) https://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1946084?__r=1488593
April 2021 Issue 8 (Cover Designer Karyn Kittrell Photo Bob Schultz) https://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1964490?__r=1488593
Files coming soon.
Download a PDF of a recent issue, or subscribe below to receive our latest articles in your inbox.
Files coming soon.
Salt Magazine is a Digital + Print-On-Demand Magazine distributed worldwide.
Please read all the details before you submit.
sRGB color profile
· Portrait images: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
· Landscape images ( generally used in features and articles): 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
If files are larger than mentioned above they may be used but you agree that we have the right to crop the image to fit the page if required.
All images must be exclusive, unpublished by any other publication and not posted on social media prior to the release of the issue.
NO FREE COPIES ARE ISSUED.
Tear sheets are only issued for submitting photographers and MUST be requested on submission. These may take up to 7 days after release to be forwarded.
· All submitted editorials must have at least 2-4 different looks.
· All submitted images must belong to you or you the written (attached) permission from the author/photographer. By submitting items, you are stating that you have permission / authorizations and all clearances to submit the items to Salt Fashion Magazine, for all media and print distribution.
·- Photos MUST NOT have a logo OR watermark.
- Fashion submissions require wardrobe credits.
- Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required.
- Team credits are essential for all submissions, we won’t accept your submissions without team credits.
Salt Fashion Magazine will not be held accountable for any missing or incorrectly spelled credits. Please be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing or incorrect, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible and a correction fee may apply.
- Along with model’s name, be sure to list the agency name.
· We DO NOT accept material that includes smoking, pictures that incite violence, racism or xenophobia.
· By submitting to Salt Fashion Magazine to publish your work, you grant us the permission and full rights to use your work in any of our publications, in any media, websites, videos, promotion, marketing pieces, packaging for any product or service, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization Salt Fashion Magazine Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered or modified. This public release is binding upon acceptance by Salt Fashion Magazine, irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and will be governed by law. Salt Magazines and our media partners and collaborators, are not to be held responsible for any and all disputes which arise out of yours and any submissions. This statement will serve as a Release Form for any and all submissions. These rules are effective for any and all submissions, that are both read or unread. It is expected all submissions have read guidelines prior to sending to Salt Fashion Magazine.
· Once a submission is accepted by Salt Fashion Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks. Once Salt Fashion Magazine are aware that the images have been published in or on these platforms before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent or notification.
· Upon reviewing submissions, Salt Fashion Magazine reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission received. Submissions are individually reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance to Salt Fashion Magazine.
· Salt Fashion Magazine reserves the right to change the title of any submission after acceptance if it is misleading and/or we feel it is titled poorly or not suitable.
· Salt Fashion Magazine is not responsible for any cost associated with the production of yours or any submission.
· Salt Fashion Magazine do not provide free print or digital copies. Salt Fashion Magazine is a Print-on-Demand Magazine. Tear sheets may be provided within 7 days or release of your issue to the person submitting the feature. Please advise on your submission. Tear sheets are for the use of the individual supplied to only and are not to be shared to any other party without the consent of Salt Fashion Magazine. Promotion of social media is welcomed.
· The release date of each issue can last up to five days maximum. Sometimes the magazine goes ahead and after this time.
Cancellations: As it takes a great deal of effort and work to compile each issue and any corrections or deletions mean we have to redo the entire issue, we charge a $15USD cancellation fee. For this reason please be sure all work and credits are correct and your submission will not be cancelled before you send us your work to be published.
By submitting to Sal Fashion Magazine you agree to the above terms and agreements and will abide by them.
COVERS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE from 2021 - Email us for further details and pricing.
As part of our mission to bring you models and individuals from all walks of life we are offering Salt Fashion Magazine BE ME shoots. BE ME shoots are an expression of each individuals personality and celebrating their beauty and individuality. BE ME photoshoots will offer 5 individual edit images, a two page feature in our magazine, one with your BE ME tee - promoting the BE ME movement and one edited image chosen from your editorial shoot by us at Salt Fashion Magazine. We will also offer a post on our page. Costs for these shoots vary with each photographer and will be offered worldwide.
Please email us for pricing quoting BE ME shoots as the subject. Time must be allowed for delivery of shirts prior to each shoot. If your shirt is not received on time we can use two edited images from your editorial photoshoot. Payment is to be made upfront at least three working days prior to shoot or have funds cleared before your shoot date.
Have a story idea for us? Would you like to write for us?
Send us a message and let us know what you are thinking about.